- 1 lb new potatoes, rinsed and halved
- 2 cups baby carrots, washed
- 2 – 3 large sweet peppers, different colors if possible cut in large chunks
- 2 cups fresh button mushrooms, halved
- 2 large onions cut in large chunks
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the potatoes and carrots in a bowl. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss vegetables with hands to ensure they are coated with the seasoning.
Place potatoes in a shallow dish or baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Place in preheated oven to cook for ½ hour.
Meanwhile, toss the remaining vegetables in the same bowl with oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Remove the potatoes and carrots from oven. Add the other vegetables and mix gently. You may drizzle a little more oil at this point. Return to the oven and let roast until the vegetables are done (about 25 – 30 minutes) and some of the edges are dark brown or caramelized.
Remove from oven. Place vegetables in a serving dish and serve hot.