- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat or multigrain bread
- ½ lb sliced roast beef
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 – 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of cheddar or swiss cheese
- ¼ cup mustard
- In a jar with a tight lid, add the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and shake vigorously. Taste and adjust seasonings. Refrigerate.
- Toss the sliced apple with the lime juice.
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, onion, cabbage, grapes and apple.
- Sprinkle with the raisins and toss gently to mix.
- Serve with the chilled salad dressing.