Ready in: 25-30 Minutes
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head broccoli, florets removed
- 1 medium carrot, cut in ½ inch slices
- 1 cup halved white button mushrooms
- 1 cup cut bodi or green beans
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the salt, black pepper, chopped celery, garlic and oil. Mix well and place in refrigerator to marinate for ½ hour.
Place vegetables in a bowl and add the herb seasoning, salt black pepper and oil. Toss the vegetables well to ensure that they are coated with the seasoning and oil. You may need to add a little more oil.
Turn the vegetables out on to a large sheet pan or baking dish. Spread into an even layer.
Place in preheated 400 degree F oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and add the shrimp, mixing into the vegetables.
Return to the oven and let roast for a further 5 – 8 minutes or just until the shrimp are cooked. Remove and serve.