- 2 – 3 4 oz fresh skinless salmon fillets, cut in small cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- SESAME VINAIGRETTE
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp ORGANIC agave (not honey, not sugar, AGAVE)
- 6 TBS sesame oil
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS sesame seeds
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing and shake well.
- Place the salmon, cucumber and onions in a bowl and mix. Add the dressing and toss well.
- Refrigerate the poke for half hour before serving to allow the flavours to blend. Serve.