- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 4oz cooked salmon fillets, flaked
- 2 heaping tbsps mayonnaise
- 1tbsp fresh green seasoning
- 1 ½ tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp pepper sauce
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- 1 – 2 tbsp lime juice
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Extra salmon for garnish
Remove the egg yolks from the egg white shell and place in a large bowl. Place the egg white on a platter.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl except the parsley and the salmon for garnish. Beat the mixture with a hand mixer with the whisk attachment until everything is well blended. You can also usea fork to mash everything together
If the mixture is too thick add a little more mayonnaise. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Spoon the mixture into the egg white shells. Top each egg with a small piece of salmon. Sprinkle with parsley.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.