- 8 – 10 ochroes, sliced
- 1 large tomato. diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp amchar masala
- ½ tsp ground geera
- ½ tsp pepper sauce or cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp extra ground geera
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Add the amchar masala and geera and stir well while the spices cook in the oil. Add the garlic after approximately 1 minute, mixing well.
- Add the ochroes, mixing well. Cook for a few minutes. Add the tomatoes, pepper sauce, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix well. Cover and let cook for a few minutes until the ochroes are tender.
- Sprinkle extra geera and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve warm.