- 1 dozen large shrimp.
- 6 – 8 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp of red crushed pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Peel and devein shrimp, leave tails intact.
- Combine garlic, chilli flakes, smoked paprika, chilli powder and oil in a bowl and shrimp, toss and coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat saute pan over high heat, cook shrimp in batches for 1 -2 minutes on either side or until shrimp turns opaque.
- Serve shrimp with a drizzle of lemon juice.