- 4 split English Muffins
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Smoked salmon slices
- Thin slices cheddar cheese
- Pepper sauce (optional)
- Heat the muffins in a medium high oven for a few minutes just until warm and slightly crisp. Remove and let cool.
- Spread the bottom halves with an even layer of mayonnaise.
- Top with lettuce, then salmon and cheese. Dot the cheese with the pepper sauce if using.
- Spread the top halves of the muffins with an even layer of mustard and place on the cheese. Serve and enjoy.