- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp fresh green seasoning
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 – 4 slices smoked salmon, cut in small pieces
- ½ small onion, diced
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 oz butter
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
Place the oil and butter to melt in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook just until they begin to soften.
Meanwhile, mix together the eggs, green seasoning, milk and a little salt and black pepper.
Add the egg mixture to the onions. Using a spatula, gently push the set edges away from the sides, allowing the liquid eggs to run to the edges.
Sprinkle the feta cheese and th smoked salmon evenly over the eggs. Reduce the heat a little. Cover and let eggs finish cooking.
Slide onto a plate and serve immediately.