- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 handful mixed artisan greens
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup chopped olives
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 – 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Few slices of smoked salmon, cut in strips
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- For the Salad: Toss together all the salad ingredients in a large bowl except for the nuts and salmon. Make the dressing.
- For the dressing: Mix together the mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth. Add the pesto and a little salt and pepper.
- To serve, plate the salad in individual serving bowls. Top with the smoked salmon and sprinkle with the walnuts. Drizzle with the dressing or serve on the side.