- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 3 – 4 slices smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh green seasoning
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper or pepper sauce
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Small strips smoked salmon and diced tomato for garnish
Remove the egg yolks from the egg white shell and place in a large bowl. Place the egg whites on a platter.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl except the paprika/parsley for garnish.
Beat the mixture with a hand mixer with the whisk attachment until everything is well blended. You can also use a fork to mash everything together. If the mixture is too thick add a little more mayonnaise. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Spoon the mixture into the egg white shells. Sprinkle with paprika and top with salmon and tomato for garnish. Refrigerate for at least ½ hour before serving.