- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 – 3 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tbsp fresh green seasoning
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 – 3 tsp Perfect Peppers Pepper Chow
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Extra paprika for garnish
Remove the egg yolks from the egg white shell and place in a large bowl. Place the egg white on a serving platter.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl except the paprika for garnish.
Beat the mixture with a hand mixer with the whisk attachment until everything is well blended. You can also use a fork to mash everything together. If the mixture is too thick add a little more mayonnaise. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Spoon the mixture into the egg white shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.