- 1 naan bread
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- A handful baby spinach
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Two pinches black pepper
- 3/4 cup white cheddar, grated (feel free to use your favorite cheese)
- 2 tbsp chives or parsley, chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 egg (cooked to your likeness)
- Preheat your oven to 375?.
- Place a skillet or saucepan on medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the coconut oil. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the mushrooms and a few cracks of black pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently, until mushrooms are lightly browned on the edges.
- Add the spinach, pinch of salt, and cook for another minute until spinach is wilted (Spinach doesn’t take long to cook so be sure to monitor it). Set aside.
- Drizzle the naan with the remaining teaspoon of coconut oil, and sprinkle with garlic powder. Add a few cracks of black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Put on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 3 mins
- Remove from oven, and top the naan with half of the cheddar, then the mushroom spinach mixture, then the rest of the cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to get golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives or parsley, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and a fried egg!