- 1 pack elbow macaroni
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 hard bolied eggs, chopped
- 1 large sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ onion, finely grated
- 3 – 4 shadon beni leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped celery leaf
- 3 – 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¾ tsp anchar masala
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp pepper sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
Cook the macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and set aside to cool.
In a large bow, mix together the onion, mayonnaise, mustard, anchar masala, cumin, pepper sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar, shadon beni, celery and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix in the sweet pepper and black beans. Add in the corn and chopped eggs.
Add the cooled macaroni into the dressing and mix well ensuring all the ingredients are well distributed. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.