- 1 chicken, cleaned, washed and cut into 8 pieces, skin removed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp all purpose seasoning
- Small piece of ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 – 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 – 4 blades shadon beni, minced
- 2 tbsp minced celery
- Few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 pimento peppers, seeded and chopped
Place chicken pieces in greased baking dish.
Add remaining ingredients. Rub ingredients into chicken pieces. Cover dish with foil and refrigerate at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
Remove chicken from refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place covered dish in oven.
Bake chicken for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving