- 2 cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- ¼ medium onion, finely grated
- 2 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh green seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp pepper sauce (optional)
- Pinch of sugar
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
In a bowl, mix together the onion, mayonnaise, green seasoning, salt, black pepper, mustard,Worcestershire sauce, sugar and pepper sauce if using.
Add the tuna and mix well.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Refrigerate until ready to use for sandwiches or salads.