- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey, preferably breast
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ½ cup diced sweet pepper
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 – 2 tbsp chopped celery
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp all purpose seasoning
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a medium glass bowl, mix the turkey, chives, sweet pepper, onions and corn.
In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, celery, pepper flakes and all-purpose seasoning.
Add the dressing to the salad. Mix well.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.