- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked
- 2 heads patchoi, chopped
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 – 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp green seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper or pepper sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked fish
- 3 oz butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Extra olive oil for drizzling
- Melt 2 oz butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until softened. Add the garlic, cayenne and green seasoning. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the patchoi and mix into the mushrooms. When the patchoi begins to wilt, add the tomatoes and a little water. Mix well. Cover and let cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the pasta and the fish in batches with the remaining butter, ensuring the vegetables are thoroughly incorporated. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve warm.