- 1 lb yam, boiled, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 large sweet pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ onion, finely grated
- 2 – 3 shadon beni leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp green seasoning
- 1 tsp pimento sauce
- 3 – 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp pepper sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the onion, mayonnaise, mustard, pimento sauce, green seasoning, shadon beni, pepper sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Mix in the sweet pepper. Add the yam and mix well.
- Mix in the corn.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.